Open-toed sandals refer to the sandal style with a fish-mouth hollow at the top of the toe cap, which was popular in the 1950s. This kind of sandal has a wide range of styles. According to the height of the heel, there are popular high heels, as well as wedge heels, flat bottoms, and thick bottoms. According to the height of the sandals, there are low-top, high-top, and sandals and other styles.
Open-toed sandals are good-looking, but the mouth of the fish mouth is easy to scratch the big toe. The following methods can alleviate this trouble.
1. When buying sandals, be sure to try more and take a few more steps. Secondly, try to buy a larger size, a cushion in front will be much more comfortable.
2. When you first wear it, don’t take it too long. Wear it for one or two hours a day.
3. Use a hair dryer to blow the piece of leather at the opening of the front fish mouth, and the toe will become soft.
4. If your feet are very thin, you are always walking forward, and your feet hurt, then it is recommended to buy high-heeled fish-mouth sandals; flat heels, low heels or wedge heels are also good choices.
5. When wearing fish mouth sandals, because the toes are exposed, the skin and toe nails of the feet should be well maintained, preferably with nail polish. If you are worried about fish mouth sandals hitting your feet, you can go to a larger socks shop to buy a special open-toed stockings for fish mouth sandals.
6. When buying fish mouth sandals, please pay attention that the surface buckle decoration does not leave sharp fixing clips in the sandals, and the hanging decorations must not jam the exposed finger joints, so as not to hinder walking.